Kids Camp is a much loved tradition here at Delta Christian. This summer we are needing to do camp a little differently than past years but we are still planning on implementing the very best parts of camp! We are currently planning on river rafting, fishing, hiking and some water adventures paired with survival skills and lessons on what the Bible says about life! Campfire lessons and Night Games are a staple of our camp evenings.
While we are unable to go the ranch this year we are busy preparing an outdoor camping experience in the "wild" surrounded by a river and wildlife, we believe our stay in hunting tents with our own Survivor Village is going to be epic!
The cost for camp is $150. This is all inclusive: Cabins, activities, food, snacks, T-shirt and rafting. $75 holds your spot!
Camp dates are June 13th through 17th.
Packing List for Camp:
- Warm sleeping bag, pillow and xtra blanket
- Warm Pajamas
- Jeans and shirts
- Sweat shirts/jacket
- Extra socks
- shoes (2 pair recommended) tennis and water shoes
- pen or pencil
- 4-D batteries
- comb or brush
- toothbrush and toothpaste
- Sunscreen and bug spray (hat would be good)
- fishing gear (if you want to fish)
- life jacket will be super important!
- cots and air mattresses would be helpful this year.
Online Registration is closed, please call the church office if you are interested in registering your child for camp. Thank you!